CBD has been gaining popularity due to its various health benefits. People using it have claimed that it has given relief to their following problems like anxiety, depression, pain, insomnia etc. (even though there is no scientific evidence to prove it). CBD nowadays is found in various forms like face creams, gels, gummies, cosmetics and many more such products. You can now find it everywhere and its easily available too.
CBD is just like any other cannabinoid compound found in the cannabis plant. Another cannabinoid found in the same plant is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which is very popular for its “high” effect as it is extracted from the famous marijuana plant. Both CBD and THC works with our endocannabinoid system of our body, which is the one responsible for the processes like pain, appetite, sleep and memory.
A pure CBD does not cause any psychoactive-effect on an individual who consumes it, and thus, making it safe for consumption. On the other hand, it has properties like anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant (which is one of the reasons why it acts as a pain relief).
About CBD oil capsules:
One of the most popular products, which is being used nowadays are CBD oil capsules. These capsules are made of CBD oil infused in them or have CBD in powdered form. Though they are taken from the same hemp plant, but they are harvested differently. Now as they are derived from the industrial hemp plant, they have very less percentage of THC in them.
These capsules in both forms are very are safe to be taken orally without causing any kind of huge side-effects. The CBD Oil Solutions is one such well-known brand we know for manufacturing of CBD capsules. They have both Full-Spectrum and CBD Isolate capsules too. These capsules can dissolve quickly into your body so that cannabidiol can enter your bloodstream and start its work.
As per the studies done by our famous researchers, CBD oil capsules are one latest solution as a pain reliever. Once consumed orally, it starts working or interacting with our endocannabinoid system, thus providing relief from pain and any other kind of inflammation caused due to other chronic illness.
In this way, it makes our body feel relaxed. One best part about this product is that it doesn’t cause any kind of high effect like the THC does and neither does it cause any drowsiness which many traditional medicines does. So, people have started taking this as an alternative medicine for any kind of illness.
Below is some advice for first times users before you go for any CBD product:
- Do not smoke or vape any CBD products. As we all are aware anything that is smoked or vaped can cause harm to your lungs, which can even give you any other kind of unwanted medical problem.
- Always check the ingredient list before you buy a CBD product, as they may have THC like substance or any other chemical compound which can cause a totally different effect on you.
- Buy from a genuine buyer or some reputable sources. As CBD is not FDA approved or regulated, care needs to be taken before you buy it. Always check if the product has been tested by third party lab (so that you are sure about its containments).
- The best way to consume CBD is in the form of capsule or oil tincture. As this may give you the right and immediate effect that you are looking for.
- Lastly check if your state allows the usage or consumption of CBD, as still in many states CBD is illegal and you may fall in trouble.
The right kind of dosage varies from person to person. Always start with a low dosage and check if you have any kind of symptoms or side-effects. Though the side-effects are very rare but they might include nausea, dizziness, stomach ache etc. Follow the same CBD routine for a week or so to check if you have any unusual feeling.
In case, you don’t feel anything wrong than increase the dosage gradually. It is always better to check with your healthcare provider for any kind of changes you are doing in your routine. They are the best people to advice you about the dosage too.